Hey. What's your view on this?

We are doing some major marketing over the coming months.

Please take one moment to help out.

In one sentence only please. What’s your answer to the following question?
Why I love playing Boxing Manager?

Thanks

** We reserve the right to use any comments we like. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s simply the best boxing manager game ever made.

3 Likes

If you want to appeal to a wider audience and are allowed to name drop other games.

“The ultimate Boxing Manger simulation ever made. Has done for Boxing sims what Championship manager did for Football sims.”

Something along those lines is what I love about the game and think would appeal to others.

Since Champ Man is now defunct and it’s Football Manager, might be able to use in the name drop?

2 Likes

The most immersive and addictive boxing manager simulation out there.

3 Likes

The best boxing simulator game. Don’t waste your time looking anywhere else.

1 Like

The closest thing there is to being an actual boxing manager.

1 Like

The most addicting game there is out there

1 Like

This game is simple but highly addictive I really feel like I’m a Boxing Manager lol. Give me an idea what being a real Boxing Manager would be like

1 Like

Thanks and welcome.

The answer is probably “a lot less fun”.

Addictive game with realistic matches due to an intuitive, complex game engine…not snappy but truthful, mahng.

1 Like

I love boxing manager because nothing else comes close, how else will I conquer the sport?

1 Like

It’s more than a spreadsheet of numbers and statistics. It’s an escape to a world where you can produce world champion boxers, invest millions, and be part of an exciting boxing drama.

1 Like

it’s the best sim game you could buy!

very in-depth and accurate to real life boxing world with a team of developers who actually listen to the community. DEFINITELY super easy to get lost in it for a few hours haha

1 Like