My First Scottish Heavyweight Champion

I was quite happy about this as I’ve always had English champions, he didn’t win it in the ring as the undisputed champion dropped the WBC and IBF belts, and he was the highest WBC ranked boxer

1 Like

@IronMike there’s a glitch with him and he can’t fight any of the other 2 when they don’t have any fights and they’re not injured, he’s ranked #1 in the IBF and WBO

As there are not mandatory defences in place the other champions are not obliged to fight your guy.

Ah right, sorry if I’m annoying you, but why would the other guy choose to drop 2 titles and why would he drop the WBC?

It will be a mixture about money, quality of opposition available in other fights and state of their career.

Each situation is different. Where we need to help players in is providing more news/info in these instances so that it makes more sense.

This situation reminds us of Riddick Bowe dumping the WBC belt rather than fight Lennox Lewis.

I’ll put a pic of the guy who dropped them here[quote=“IronMike, post:5, topic:915, full:true”]
It will be a mixture about money, quality of opposition available in other fights and state of their career.

Each situation is different. Where we need to help players in is providing more news/info in these instances so that it makes more sense.

This situation riddick_bowe_threw_his_wbc_belt_in_the_trash_to/
[/quote]

This is the guy who dropped the titles