Real boxer name

Just done a restart in game and this fight showed up. He’s not in my stable yet.

6 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ok…!!! That’s a funny one!!!

Ryan Garcia put on a few pounds

2 Likes

and lost something in the way of any real ability…

1 Like

Ryan Garcia’s one I can’t make mind up on. Social media hype star or the real deal. Wasn’t hugely impressed in his performance versus an ageing Luke Campbell.

I think he could easily be a star we won’t know how good he really is until he steps in with one of the big boys. Training with Canelo and Canelos team can do nothing but help though

Yeah, I’m looking forward to seeing him in with the big boys. That division has ridiculous talent.

1 Like

One of the deepest divisions in the sport josh Taylor just above them all ready to slap them :joy:

Indeed. If he gets undisputed I could see a big fight with one of them before he moves up. Strangely I don’t think Americans rate Taylor that much. Think he will shock them when he knocks out Ramirez.

Another overhyped boxer. :wink::joy:

Shame about the country…

2 Likes

Thank god he wasn’t a Scot. You would be unbearable.

2 Likes

Wait til Josh becomes undisputed in 2 weeks…

2 Likes

Must admit, I only signed this because of his name. Turns out he has 16 potential points though, so will see what I can do with him.

2 Likes

Got Devin Haney no long ago

1 Like

@Mugginzbhoy19 Will post this one for you mate (no one else will know who he is :joy:). Think he is your caretaker manager just now eh.

Also the best boxer Iv ever had in the game. Undisputed at 3 weights.

1 Like

Aw aye mate he the quicker he goes the better :joy: some boxer you’ve made out him though

1 Like