This weekends boxing

For those that may have missed it there is a decent Probellum card on Saturday night on Eurosport. Sunny Edwards defends his IBF title v Waseem and Prograis v McKenna on the undercard.

Also noticed Jono Carroll is fighting tonight as well.

1 Like

Not a Bad week of boxing anyone getting fed up with Tyson Fury yet and Anthany Joshua Iā€™m kind of getting fed up because Iā€™m going back and forth yet theyā€™re not fighting at least Canelo Ɓlvarez Can put up or shut up when it comes to fight he immediately accepts the fight Iā€™ll find a worthy opponent

Well Fury has his fight with Whyte next month so not long to wait until he fights.

Joshua a bit in limbo at the moment as he obviously canā€™t fight Usyk any time soon. I would really like to see him fight Wilder but unlikely I imagine.

To be honest even though I like Canelo Ɓlvarez but he kind of Signed of Matchroom boxing for two fights so Iā€™m kind of laughing

Yeah I saw Eurosport had all that on.

Decent looking card.

1 Like

I kinda like jono for whatever reason. I like that heā€™s fighting an undefeated guy even if itā€™s a nobody. Hope he pulls it off

1 Like

Yeah I do as well. Sometimes he looks world class, other times average. Usually good fights though.