Wanted your thoughts?

Apologies it’s slightly out of topic. But can you see this scenario occurring? So after fury beats wilder, fury has to fight someone, especially if AJ is already fighting usyk. The only fighter I can see fury fighting, is Dillian whyte, just really excited to see this match up.

1 Like

Not off topic at all. Yeah I would like to see that as well. I would like to see them all fight each other really.

Surely the winner next week has to give Whyte his shot. It’s a disgrace he has waited so long really. All these re-match clauses are such a pain. If Whyte gets past Wallin of course.

Throw big Joe Joyce into the mix as well. He is not going to be easy to beat. Not the greatest on the eyes but a great chin and just keeps going forward.

1 Like

I don’t think he will get past Wallin. Fury almost didn’t.

It’s an intriguing fight. I’m not sure if Fury had a shocker or if Wallin did good. Though he did beat Breazeale in his last fight as well so that’s a decent scalp.

I think Wallin is better than most people think. I also think Whyte is not as good as a lot of people seem to think. I think Wallin will knock him out.

If I’m honest Iv only watched 2 of Wallins fights so I’m just not sure about him. Whyte I kind of agree with you. But he is great to watch with his all attack style.