And so the time has come to announce the latest update to our game.
There are many things happening over the coming month.
From the formal launch of the game itself later this month through to the launch of this community and our You Tube channel providing our players with more resources and engagement than we’ve ever been able to offer before.
We will be opening up our final run of beta play testing in the coming day.
However, we wanted to publish an overview of the headline features of the game.
We’ve spent the past six months updating WTBM until very little in the previous game hasn’t been either incrementally improved or simply overhauling using extensive feedback from players since we launched over in the App Store over two years ago
And first the headline stuff…
NEW IN BOXING MANAGER FOR 2020
- A new Name! World Title Boxing Manager becomes Boxing Manager!
- Multiple world titles - three customisable world titles to guide your fighters towards
- Brand new game interface - working with our players we’ve made the game even more playable than it was before
- New Fighter Growth and Development feature - allowing managers ever great control over their fighter’s development and destiny. Each fight adds experience to that fighter which managers can now use to. develop fighter attributes.
- Improved fight engine! Even more realistic fight model including more commentary, cuts and injuries and much more.
- New Fight Instructions mode! Go ringside and influence the outcome of fights with clear simple corner instructions and a total overhaul of our fight tactics
- Improved Training and trainer modules. Increased trainer detail and involvement and a totally new intuitive training influence.
- Huge game speed and performance increases to allow more fighters and quicker game