Anybody got a better champ? This man has beaten everything put in his way I’m thinking of moving him up a weight class good idea or not?

Iv honestly never had a game play like that. Very unusual.

One of the key stats when the game is calculating the fight odds is ‘Ring Generalship’. Normally you want that to be at least 15.

You have a lot of boxers. Are the ones you are signing perhaps just not good enough? I’m pretty strict about who I sign. Key stats like ring generalship, chin, accuracy need to be at least close to green. And also depends on age, as older ones are less likely to improve.

Post a cpl of your boxers if you like?

Thanks man. Im going to start a new game and try those stats you mentioned. Ive also noticed that a fighter can dissapear from the stable even when theyre on contract. Is that a glitch in the game?

Key stats for me are Ring Generalship and chin. Bad chin and he will get knocked out. But you will struggle to win a title with anyone who has Ring Generalship less than 15 (I like it to be 17 at least). Avoid signing anyone with poor stats in these fields.

A wee tip is that Ring Generalship takes up 3 attribute points each time you upgrade that stat. So you will get an idea how far he can go if you look at the fighter attributes screen and see how many points he has to use.

Re fighters disappear. Iv not experienced that. Perhaps the contract just ran down without you noticing mate.

100% do a restart. I probably did 15-20 before I got 1 that looked good. Rg and chin are what you want to look for and if he has got a lot of room for improvement then Your a winner. Another thing I have noticed is that if you getting a very good heavy weight then when you get to challenging for titles you will make money quicker as heavyweights get more money per fight.

1 Like

This is vital.

Signing bad fighters just doesn’t work they will never “level up” or high up in the rankings without a fluke KO etc…

Quality young talent, slow development and careful matchmaking are the three key things from our perspective.

15-0 with 11 title fights?!?! How in the actual f*#k :joy:

1 Like

That’s 15-0 just title fights mate. (11) is the ko/tko count of those 15. His boxing record in total is to the left of that 15-0.

I don’t believe you noticed the aaron guy post his fighter and it says 15-0 career fights. 11-0 title fights

Ahh , too many screenshots throughout this old post. Didn’t scroll that far back in time :joy:

1 Like