Best boxer in game?

So In my opinions I feel like I’ve got the best boxer in the game. If you think you can do better please screenshot and show! This is the value of the boxer as well so probably going to be heavyweight only but let’s see some crazy records. My heavyweight champion started off in middleweight and was undisputed in all of the weights up to heavyweight and is currently undisputed heavyweight champion.

2 Likes

You’ll be tempting the developers to tone down the ratings a bit;)

That said that guys got a suspect defence!:wink:

1 Like

Haha IKR felt like this was my secret gem. Who needs defense when they don’t get a change to hit you because they’re knocked out :wink: haha

You need to check out my boxer in my ‘can you unify the belts’ thread. He had stats like that at 24 :joy:

Sorry here is the screenshot formatted correctly.

Here is one more that is getting close.

My guy is pretty damn good

3 Likes

2 Likes

Brilliant for the name alone!!!

Got a new entry for this prestigious title.

2 Likes

Got ones with better stats but this guy is my best due to his record also. He’s beaten two of my other unbeaten guys including a guy that was 45-0 (42KO)

1 Like

Also my martin Murray, 0-4 in world title fights, he’s gonna make it 5th time lucky … maybe

1 Like

I think it would be better if it was harder to get a fighter to a rating of 20 in the ability categories. 16-18 could be considered high for top boxers, and 19-20 more unusual and rare.

In real life boxers aren’t a ‘20’ in so many areas; most have weaknesses. Even the elite super achievers.

Another idea might be to add more nuance by changing the ratings from 0-100. I think this would be much better.

1 Like

We just have to get it so, if not these guys, but others down the line get a chance to meet. It’s just wrong that we don’t get to see these fights :wink:

Big fans of this guy in our recently started test game. Love to follow these fighters. Title fight in next few turns. Looks a class act in the making.

God we love this game…:wink: Now this is a fight!

1 Like

I like that you get the occasional ‘greatest of all time’. It doesn’t happen often enough for it it be an issue imo.

Recently started a new save and these boys are pretty tasty, both lost very early in their career which was so frustrating I never manage a perfect record :rage:

1 Like

Ok here’s smith after being the undisputed champ at

lightweight and welterweight and just moved to middleweight- more worthy of the thread now

1 Like

Can we see his career record? :slight_smile:

1 Like