BM summer wish list

So much do you (and everyone else) think you should cough up for the contract termination? It was in the previous game and never quite worked nicely. We are looking at this but we’re never happy with the terms on the part of the manager.

This time as discussed we think that the contract termination will come with effects on gym morale which we will be showing in the form of fighter relationships.

Yeah I think that’s something that many of us would love. I’m just not sure how it works licensing wise. I do know that in other games you can download user created files. But I’m not even sure if it’s legal.

But yeah, being able to start in the 70s or something would be amazing. 15 rounds, 2 belts, then slowly the world changes as it did irl. Iv spoke about this loads on here, but how I see it is boxers being introduced to sign when they did irl. Mike Tyson in 1985 etc.

But do we run the risk of Iron Mike suing our Iron Mike :flushed::joy:

1 Like

Yeah we’re no exception to that. It would be superb.
Lots of challenges but nothing we won’t solve.
One of the biggest is there are not many iOS apps that work like that with data. PCs yes easy, different for iOS devices to work like that (easily).

1 Like

This is big one for me. Would love it if an elite youth boxer who had olympics gold medal or sone kind of youth achievement popped up maybe when gym is known around world. The cancelling contract isn’t something am massive on because that’s what stops you been reckless and takes all the risk out of the game. Think it would make start of game too easy.
Moving back down weights would also be a game changer for me.

2 Likes

Me personally I would love to see the attendance of each fight, and different tv networks on the game to see how much views/ Ppv buys but I know that a bit of a reach😂

1 Like