Can’t sign good fighters

Yeah but isn’t that what the 2 options at the start are for? The easy and hard mode?

Got to be honest mate, Iv never played the easy mode. I always assumed you could sign most fighters in that one. Don’t see why that couldn’t be introduced.

I was always against it, but thinking about it that’s being pretty selfish. Wanting the game how I play it. Be nice if there was some kind of compromise so that everyone is happy. Well you won’t please everyone, but you know what I mean.

They are actually there but invisible but the sake of the getting the game playable. They will appear soon enough.

1 Like

Quite.
We are looking at this as the feedback is on one level fair enough.
We think you should be able to try and sign anyone. But Boxing isn’t say like football with a transfer market and half of me thinks that’s what people want/expect.

The other bit as we discussed aside from why anyone would want to sign for your gym is the money. Between those two bits (ie the fighters being clear to the manager they won’t sign for you regardless of your gym or perceived ability) and how much you will pay if they do want to move we can resolve it.

But not before we get this version out.