Can’t sign top contenders

I have 2 world champs and I still can’t sign top contenders

1 Like

Hi Wesley,

You know the form :slight_smile:

Show us your stable…

Why would they sign? Boxing’s not football…The game needs to (and will) get better at telling managers why a fighter will not sign for you. It will also help when you can see the other managers who are one of the biggest(only) reason you can or can’t sign fighters.

4 Likes

Which gym is the one with the champs?

By contenders do you mean new boxers coming through? Your choices should have raised when you won your title. Now able to sign boxers from around the continent? Perhaps there is just no good ones coming through, it happens.

I’m going to go against the grain here and say it’s too easy now to sign new boxers from around the world. Think you used to have to win a lot more titles before that feature opened up. Sure it’s now around 5-10 title wins. I would have it around 20 or even more. It’s nice when it happens, but the game does get awfully easy.

1 Like

My options weren’t raised

I’m going to state the obvious mate so apologies if it sounds patronising… but you know that you only need to check for new fighters every 4 weeks? On the week before ranking upgrade. It’s why many prefer to use weeks instead of calendar.

It may be an idea to play for a few months and screen shot your ‘sign’ screen a few times (the week before ranking upgrade) to see who you are getting offered. That should help show if it’s an issue.

2 Likes

Well that looks spot on to me? Your able to now sign boxers from the whole region. And lots of them as well. Just unlucky if none of them are great. That happens though. Sometimes Iv went years without signing anyone as no great boxers coming through.

1 Like

And sorry @IronMike didnt mean to take over there mate. Posted at the same time so didn’t see your reply :sunglasses:

1 Like

Please don’t apologise:)

Nice one mate. Didn’t realise til I looked back at it today. Oops, TT being a fanny :joy:

It was a far more patient explanation :slight_smile:

Anyway. Hopefully the new beta will be available in next few days. Big change in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first of a few over the course of the summer months

1 Like

I always thought the better boxers wouldn’t be available to you because they were winning? Hard to get champs but easy to me to get contenders?

These posts were quite a while ago, so this kinda confused the hell out of me :joy:

But aye, why would winning fighters leave there current promotions. Glad you see it that way. I think we will eventually see other promotions in the game world which will be cool.

2 Likes

You can sign prospects with absolute world class skills but as far as top contenders? Don´t think that´s possible. Usually you´re able to sign veteran fighters on their way down (after taking some losses) but I don´t think I´ve ever been able to sign say a top ten ranked contender. Then again, that would make the game way too easy to play.

1 Like

They do sometimes become available after a defeat, but they are not top 10 by then.