Entering the lobby by accident

Right this is a weird one. And it may totally just be me that does this…

But, I find the location of the ‘Lobby’ button a bit annoying. It’s at the same place on the screen that you press ‘next’ on the news stories or ‘Leave Fight’. I often find myself pressing the screen once too many and ending up in the lobby. Especially since the introduction of the new news story function.

Just a suggestion, but make the boxing manager logo at the top a button that takes you into the lobby.

Or just totally ignore this as I’m the only one that does it :joy::joy:

1 Like

I do this all the time!

Ha glad to know it’s not just me.

Only problem I have is since update, when news comes up the read button is on bottom left. I keep pressing b m logo like a nob and wondering why nowts happening.

Yep we do this a lot.

We are looking at solving this one as very annoying.

1 Like

Hi, it disables (as it does on some of the fight screens) in the new News. This is because we are going to use this screen to force some user choices/decisions in coming releases. The news update is really just a big enabler for many of the new features we have planned. Every change we makle (bar the odd surprise) is incremental.

Ha good to hear this. Must admit I felt a bit of a fanny for posting this one. But yeah the little things eh :grin:

Good to know I’m not the only one haha, wonder if by moving the lobby button to underneath where it says your Name and stats/ money. Might be. a better location for iPads anyways, not sure for mobile devices

We have fixed this for next update.

1 Like