Extremely bad luck!

Just picked up the game for the first time in a few days now that the finances have been sorted and all 3 of my fighters (2 unbeaten) have just been knocked out in the first round one after another. Fuck right off!:joy:

1 Like

Now that is simply sloppy matchmaking.

One off these days we’re going to spend a whole day making videos of a game. First 100 fights or something.

:wink:

One of the opponents had 19 punch power but my guy was so much more adept everywhere else I decided to risk it and BOOM lights out. The other 2 were definitely massive shocks and my best prospect is just about to rematch the guy who beat him, it’s make or break time for this young gun!

It all makes it much more challenging and fun IMO with the upsets and stuff, can feel this is gonna be a good save!:smiley:

1 Like

Looks like a few of us have got a bit too cocky with our matchmaking :joy:

Mate I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear the guy who beat my top English prospect was a 33 year old Scottish journeyman. Thought of you as soon as it happened :rofl::rofl:

Haha good stuff mate. Can’t under estimate an angry ginger Scottish journeyman :joy:

1 Like

I’m as ginger as they come myself mate thanks to my Scottish grandad haha. Unfortunately the Scots 15 minutes of fame just ended, my guy beat him comfortably in the rematch.

1 Like

No cockiness here. Eddie Hearn will be ringing me up for tips.

2 Likes