Famous Non-Boxer Names

A place to post those well known non-boxer names the game has created

1 Like

Aggression looks about right for vinnie. :joy:. Didn’t take a screenshot but I had Nate Diaz n last save.

1 Like

As does Chin one imagines :wink:

1 Like

Your right I.m. We all know how soft southerners are. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

Southerner? Isn’t he Welsh!? :joy:

Think poor lads confused. Welsh cockney with a Leeds Utd tattoo. That’s one way not to get accepted by anyone. :joy:

1 Like

That tackle on Steve McMahon in the first minutes of the FA Cup final :flushed:. Would do time for that these days :joy:

As Swindon Town supporters of six (!?!?!) long decades you can could break SM’s neck and raise a large smile here…. GOAT Tosser (just saying….)

1 Like

Come on mate, don’t hold back! Say what you think eh :joy:

Swindon Town? Makes my supporting Hibs sound like glory hunting lol

When these people come and loot your club (literally) then the wounds never heal. :slight_smile: One of the most odious and unpleasant people I have ever met.

1 Like

Ha well you did get to see Glenn Hoddle around the same time to compensate. What a player he was!

We did indeed. Insane first goal for us against (I think) Sunderland.
Played as sweeper in brilliant team (Mick Hazard, John Moncur, Steve White)
Got to the Premiership in best game ever beating Leicester :slight_smile: So cool
Still not as cool in our books as Lou Macari but incredible he came to such a crap hole as Swindon.

1 Like