Friday Night Fights šŸ„Š

Haha I thinks thatā€™s the worst example you could have come up with. Haha.
I think most of top 10 could have done a number on Ruiz that night.
Aj canā€™t really mix it up. He tries but thatā€™s cos heā€™s got a lot of stick about been robotic for years.
Usyk and fury are a class above everyone with there boxing skills. Am not slagging of heavyweight boxing or current heavyweights. I love to see a good h.w brawl. I just think in that division only a few special fighters through out history were good enough. Little tweak here and there and thatā€™s about it. Like Mike Tyson saidā€¦ everyoneā€™s got a plan till they get punched in the face. Haha.

I would have agreed prior to this fight. But he was blowing out his arse after a few rounds. Just wonder if his fights are starting to take their toll. In his last 10 fights prior he had went the distance with AJ, Whyte, H Fury, Ruiz Jr and Del Boy twice among others. Thatā€™s a lot of heavyweight rounds.

Or it may just be Joyce was all wrong for him.

1 Like

2 fights with Del Boy would take it out on anyone.haha. Itā€™s a very hard one to judge, I donā€™t think many h.w could do 11 rounds with that amount of pressure on them. Joyce uses his weight to his advantage very well. I noticed a few times when they got close Joyce hooked free arm under Parkerā€™s and pulled down rather than leaning on him and fully tying him up in a clinch. Really clever move. Must be a green in dark arts in boxing manager game. Sneaky hand on back of Parkerā€™s head pulling head down and then throwing uppercuts too. I think he started that after Parker threw the 20th low blow. Haha.

Weirdly thatā€™s one of the things that impressed me most about Joyce. He has always had a pressing wear you down style. But he is definitely getting sneakier and using his weight more now.