Get real boxers on here

I think y’all should put some real boxers on here with their record I’m a professional boxer 28-8- 25kos Tyrone Brunson I can get a lot of real boxers that would love to be on here y’all would probably want us to sign something I can some of the hottest fighter in the game and a lot of my Philly brothers too Philly we got some of the top fighters here. For the new update

1 Like

That would be cool.

What do you think your game attributes would be???

My game attributes would be power because I’m a knock out puncher but I also got good hand speed and good boxing ability. I hold the record for 1round kos

Hey Tyrone!

I remember you were like undefeated, 19-0 or something like it, all KO’s. Cool to hear about a real fighter playing the game. Are you retired now?

Real fighter names would surely be a good addition to the game.

2 Likes

Yea that’s me I ain’t retired when Covid hit boxing shut down and I focused more on my business and got lazy but I just started my own promotional company young gun promotion and will be fighting again this year

2 Likes

Never seen a professional athlete happy with his 2k/Madden ratings. Are we sure the developer wants to make professional fighters upset at them? :joy:

1 Like

You can’t get mad at something that’s not reality

1 Like

This is cool. Often wondered how many real boxers play the game. Need to keep us updated on when you are fighting.

1 Like

This. Also, are your fights ever broadcasted? If so, where @Ty215

1 Like

Agreed, this is immensely cool!!!

1 Like

Are you the real Sergio mora the Latin snake

No lol. Just a fan. He was the fighter that my dad had me watch to get me into boxing