Glitch for injured fighters

I was thinking about posting this glitch/ Bug for a min but I thought you guy knew about it (and I kinda liked it before the new update) so here’s the glitch if your fighter is hurt and you go To his career record and you scroll down to someone who beat you or who has fought a lot of people if your fighter hasn’t lost yet it lets me click it there record go see there attributes and then I just go back tell I’m at main screen and click make fight and it lets me make the fight even if he’s 12 weeks on IR for be done it on the brothers scenario and the regular gameplay

I’ll post some screen shots if needed also

1 Like

Please do. This rings a bell but clearly slipped through or got reintroduced.
Thanks

That should be in order but as you can see it ends up letting me glitch then him being hurt and still get him a fight

We will take a look at this and see what happened/is happening :slight_smile:

Thanks very much.

Delete this post please :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: certain glitches are ok :slight_smile: :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Why would I deleted it :rofl:

ALSO THE SAME WAY YOU CAN USE IT TO EDIT FIGHTERS WHO HAVE BEAT YOU AND MAKE THEM WAY BETTER OR GOOD FIGHTERS YOU HAVE BEAT YOU CAN EDIT THEM ALSO USING THE SAME METHOD

It doesn’t help your fighters at all Being able to do this I’ve noticed, been able to do this for months now and on many games many updates when you do it too often to a fighter and you have a champ who’s young and gets hurt often it always ends his career and he never makes HOF plus no glitches like this where you just can click around I mess their game up?