Greatest Undercard Ever?

Canelo vs GGG 3 might be the best fight card the sport has ever seen. Already announced is:
Jesse Rodriguez v Israel Gonzalez
Ali Akhmedov v Gabe Rosado
Ammo Williams v Kieron Conway
Diego Pacheco v Enrique Collazo

And Probably more to come for lesser prospect fights. Best card ever?

It’s a good card for sure. Not sure if best ever though.

One that comes to mind right away was AJ v Molina. Crazy card. Will let you check it out. Way too many big names to mention.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a good card but once upon a time undercards used to be chock full of amazing title fights. We think back to some of those Naz undercards…

Rest of the card has been announced. Marc Castro fights on another Canelo card, always entertaining. 2 undefeated prospects in Aaron Aponte and Fernando Molina square off, don’t know anything about either of them but could be a fun bout. Anthony Herrera, who looked like crap in his last fight but I thought showed good potential before that, fights Delvin McKinley, who gave Nico Hernandez a decent challenge earlier this month, but it’s still not a good step-up opponent for Herrera.

2 Likes

My dream card would be: (optimistic but in my eyes hopefully could actually happen)

AJ V Fury
Whyte V Wilder
Joyce V Chisora
Dubois V Pulev
Wardley V Gorman
Babic V Browne
Fisher V Webb

3 Likes

I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and say that you might be a fan of the heavyweights? Just a hunch lol

1 Like

Was there not an all heavyweight card recently in US.

I dunno about all heavyweight, but I went to Ortiz v Martin, and there was only like 3 non-heavyweight bouts. Fun night of fights

1 Like

Right now, I think a somewhat realistic “dream” card for me would be:

Oleksandr Usyk v Joe Joyce
Junto Nakatani v Jairo Noriega
Andy Ruiz v Zhilei Zhang
Ammo Williams v Maciej Sulecki
Alen Babic v Oscar Rivas
Najee Lopez v Adrian Taylor

1 Like