Gym not attracting any fighters

Hi all,

Been playing a few month or so now, great game! I have three gyms, 2 are maxed out thanks to a few really good champions, so I decided to open a third Irish gym, space for 6 and state of the art.

However, after about a year, I still have not seen any fighters available to sign. It has always been blank. A) is this a bug? B) how can I ‘close’ the gym?

Cheers

My guess would be that there has just been no Irish boxers come through during that time. They are few and far between in the game.

You can close the gym, it’s one of the options. You need to fire your trainer first I think. It’s been a while since I have done it.

No you are correct, a few did pop up after about 25 weeks.

It slowly attracted more, never really got anyone Irish above regional belts though in that gym - it is fun to lower standards to make a run for the EBC

We love game scenario and one of the ones we’ve been working on adding to the game formally is (when you’ve achieved a certain level) that the manager gets an offer for good money to take over an Irish gym (full of decent hard prospects) and take one to be undisputed champion :):slight_smile:

Much like that soon enough when the game achievements appear…

2 Likes