I have questions regarding shows and followers

So I recently booked my first show and to say it was a disaster is an understatement.First one my fighters lost their World championship belt.However it got worse as I saw my cash standing at -1000000 .I don’t remember how much money I had before the card ,but it certainly was not negative.Started a new save after and I want to know how can I book a good and profitable show.

Second question is regarding followers.I had two WCs in that save,yet their follower count was around 10000.They’ve defended their belts more then once. So I also want to know how to grow the follower count.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated

1 Like
  1. Answer to your question I would recommend you start signing good amateurs, once you get good amateurs you can turn them pro after they have gone through the “in-game Olympics cycle”, because you don’t usually start with the best fighters try building up your boxers record and staying undefeated it will help a lot if you use your fighters xp to INCREASE THEIR PUNCH POWER PUNCH ACCURACY PUNCH SPEED JAB UPPERCUT BODY PUNCH, etc I have my fighters at full 20 as you can see, you don’t need all 20s attributes but The idea is you would like your fighter to have at least a 80% KO% by the time your fighter has like 10, or 20 fights so like 10-0, 8 KOs or 20-0, 16 KOs, the more KOs they get (not as much for TKO), the more box office they have the more tickets they will sell and the more followers they will get and grow faster @Roland254

About making profitable shows. I would recommend building up your very first world champion. In order to sign very good fighters future champions reigning champions or pound 4 pound guys your gonna need to have more than onee champion in your save. Once you get two or more world champions, or build it yourself as you don’t necessarily have to get or sign, you will start making profitable shows. If you only got prospects try to build each/every of them to at least 10-0, if not more, if your fighter loses to ANY opponent before they get to 10-0 then they are probably not worth it, they can still sell your show but if you wanna make real money you gotta make your boxers get to 10-0, 20-0 and make sure they do not lose and also not fight journeyman’s. If your fighter is a contender he should only be fighting top 10, 20 and 30 guys @Roland254

@Roland254 for example I suggest building up at least (6+) or more prospects that are 10-0, or 15-0, stack them on the same card and it will easily sell a 10000 or 20000 capacity venue. Again depends if they get KO wins or not like irl boxing a boxer that goes is the distance is boring, same with this game. Also if you sign or build heavyweights a lot of them is likely to hit 100,000 followers before 10-0 compared to a flyweight or lightweight or even a middleweight. A lot of the heavyweights (though they must get a lot of KO wins) get to 1m followers before their first world title shot. Hope this helps

Thanks mate,we’ll give you an update in about a week

1 Like

Another thing, how early should I start booking shows

1 Like

i personally only sign and build heavyweights. If you have heavyweights I want to say have at least 6 10-0 heavyweights or at least 3, 20-0 heavyweight boxers then stack them up on a show should be able to do good numbers. If you have lower weight classes fighters such as middleweight and below I recommend building at least six or MORE 20-0 fighters that have high KO %. Remember to build your fighters with knockout wins they get you more ticket sales which means more money for you and more followers for your fighter. @Roland254 I look forward to your update

@Roland254 can you send me pictures of the shows you have done so far and your stable of fighters? And each of them so I can see how you match your fighters, their record, followers, and their attributes