Ideas for the future

Thanks for posting Scott.

First time we have seen a request for silver titles!

Thanks for that. Pretty sure there will be comments there.
Would being made mandatory challenger have same effect?

The more I think about it the more I think the 4th title IS needed. All the talk this week has been about the 4 belt era. Well that’s what we are in and I think the game should reflect it (eventually). It would also make undisputed a lot harder to achieve.

1 Like

We are coming round to this way of thinking. :slight_smile:

It would make undisputed many times harder to achieve.

1 Like

I’m assuming the main issue with adding it is probably the amount of extra data and screen space? As I imagine it would pretty much be a carbon copy of the other titles with its own rules. Thinking aloud here really so I may be talking shit!

Undisputed is probably a bit of an issue in the game. Far too easy to achieve. It should be the pinnacle of any fighters career but any decent boxer in the game usually achieves it. But then people complain when they need to drop belts so it’s a hard one :man_shrugging:t2:

Yes it would be identical bar different ranking criteria :slight_smile: and formatting. Would unquestionably result in less undisputed, more title vacation, more multiple title holders (more variations). Agree that it needs to come and soon. Just a question of how to put it in to make the most sense in our roadmap.

On the topic of undisputed being too easy that’s two separate things to our mind. Firstly, AI fighter/managers seem to be more willing to make undisputed title fights with managed fighters than other AI. This is something we’re looking at as it should be a big deal, not the norm, let alone easy!

It’s also something that we are working on at the moment in terms of player progression and some stuff we are currently coding that makes the undisputed title just the first of a series of “chapters/scenarios” as the game world develops.

2 Likes

I hope y’all consider putting release fighter feature so I don’t have to make the fighter play 11 match even though I don’t want him

Might seem a bit daft but what about introducing a nickname/ring name which you can pick for your boxer?

Maybe it’s something that is optional for fighters early on in their careers?? Or maybe something that relates to your relationship with the fighter?

I know it’s only a trivial thing but might help to create a connection with your fighters??

Not daft and one of our longest, if not longest followers @Rob1878 has been asking for this feature since 2001. We shit you not :wink:

3 Likes

We will be revamping this so that this wont be an issue. Thanks

At least 2001 I reckon Alex!

2 Likes

I reckon it might have been earlier but was ashamed to say!!!
I think most people on here weren’t even born then to remember the black and white glory days :wink:

1 Like

Just the 20 years of requesting this?? Maybe the request will pick up more momentum with both of advocating for it? :joy:

1 Like

Definitely take more than that;)

1 Like

I think mandatory would sort of have the same effect, but it would be awesome to win a title and potentially defend it to keep your mandatory position. It would give you something to fight for and would give you an idea of who you’re going to have to beat to get that shot.

1 Like