Injury question

Ive tried having a look if anyone has asked before but couldnt find anything so my question is do injuries actually affect your fighter mid fight? Like does a bad cut affect a fighters vision and lower certain stats or a broken jaw/rib etc maybe affect how quick his tko goes up? Because ive had a few fights where my guy could have a bad injury and it doesnt really seem to affect him at all but maybe im just not noticing it.

1 Like

Cool question.
The answer is yes.

Like so much in the game the actual effects and subtlety is “hidden” away. Cuts and injuries have huge effect on tko propensity. Plus cuts and injuries also increase the propensity for more cuts and injuries.
Thanks for asking and playing.

1 Like

I was thinking you guys had some feature in already from how in depth the game already is. Like i said maybe im just not noticing it too much then ill have to pay abit more attention to it next time. Thanks for the response love your game, specially this new brothers scenario it makes a change from starting with some OP prospect :joy:

1 Like

Strange thing also happens when you get a bad cut. Have you noticed that you tend to win the next cpl of rounds. I assume there is some kind of code in it that has the boxer try to finish off the fight when he gets a bad injury. Very cool (unless I have just made this up :joy:)

1 Like

Cool you noticed the increase in adrenaline for some fighters in some situation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It just shows that you know your boxing. Little things like that make a big difference.

Yeah i had noticed that and thats what had me wondering what injuries did. Never thought to put that down to adrenaline thats a really nice little feature. I think i was that focused on trying to notice the negative effects that i forgot it can have some positives. Well maybe not positives as such as your guys still got a bad injury :joy:

1 Like