Is it worth buying a son in a regular game?

So I am debating about putting a son or 2 in my current stable but am a bit skeptic about their stats.Will i be able to adjust their stats or will they be random? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

It’s basically a cheat code. They always have good stats. I believe that may be getting nerfed though so if your going to do it then do now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nerfed is a bit strong :slight_smile:
Just less OP…

1 Like

It’s not strong in the slightest to call buying a son nerfed unfortunately. I have purchased a son on 3 occasions and can absolutely say that it is rare he will have a stat greater than 15. In my current purchase, bought this afternoon in the hope this had changed, he has one stat over 15 which is dedication. Everything else is middling 11-12 with several under 10 stats. In comparison, the majority of other debutants are littered undisputed champ level stats without having ever fought. Rather than being a cheat code its almost a guaranteed way to watch your son fail over and over. Added to this my “son” had only just joined my stable, and after the first week had a training update to tell me that several of his stats had decreased.

I’m not buying my son to watch him be shit lol, its because I want to see him had HoF potential.

Yeah idk maybe my luck is just bad but I haven’t had a good son yet lol. I started with 2 sons and they were average. Then bought 1 more and immediately let him go he was so bad. Sounds like others have had much better luck with sons though.

Nothing is nerfed. It’s a randomised, realistic, game world. If your stats have gone down that is nothing to do with him being your son, it’s to do with his training being set in such a way as to make that possible.