Kambosos v Haney

There is absolutely nothing to suggest Tank could compete with Loma. He hasn’t fought anyone, especially at LW. It’s easy to be unbeaten when you are hardly even fighting top 10s. Not that I blame him, but he must be the most protected boxer there is. Guy is 27 now. Let him fight the best.

I wonder if folk who class Tank as a 3 weight world champ now class Daniel Dubois as the heavyweight champ. Somehow I doubt it :grinning:.

I don’t hate Tank by the way. Just hate it when people buy into hype and basically allow promotors to get away with protection by buying into all the BS. If he is great then let him prove it. Should be what all boxing fans want.

I dunno. I think Munguia or Benavidez might give Tank a run for his money for “most protected.” All three are considered “elite” by casuals, but haven’t fought anyone remotely close to a top tier fighter.

I hear you man. Difference is Tank is heralded as THE pay per view star of boxing. A superstar without the credentials.

True. Who’s his best win? Close decision against Pitbull (who’s also overrated imo)? Rolly Romero? No one near the top of the weight class, yet he’s heralded as the best.

I’m not sure, possibly Santa Cruz? Nothing hugely stands out though. So many big fights out there and he is fighting the likes of Romero and Pitbull.

I respect that pov. And I understand it. Just I know some boxers are also told to fight who are in front of them. I can’t wait for tank to face better competition so this can be put to rest lol

Oh I don’t doubt for a second Tank will want to fight the best. He must hate the disrespect he gets. I doubt he has much say at all.

You and me both. Would love to see him in with the likes of Teo, Loma, Prograis, Ramirez. (Just picking ex champs and non current ones).

100%. I think he has the talent to be a serious challenge for the best in the division. He just needs to take the leap. Hopefully whichever promoter he signs with will allow him to fight better competition