Latest Beta thoughts

Just a cpl of questions / thoughts on the new beta.

Fighters with low potential can can boost potential using IP - I take it this was removed? Notice it’s mentioned in one email but not in the 2nd. Also can’t see how it works on the app.

Mandatory reading of news stories - not sure how I think about this one. Seems odd at first. May just take a bit of getting used to. I assume the reasoning was to have the user more involved in going’s on in the games world?

Yes removed for improvement… :slight_smile:

1 Like

We know it will take a bit of getting used to. However, with this feature we get a lot of new functionality as we can interrupt the user with, for example, fight offers and other propositions. Also the news was not good and the game flow and detail was lesser for it. At the moment, it just shows relevant stable info and stuff for fights with 2 or more titles at stake.

Yeah I totally agree, the news was something I never really paid attention to. Think I said before that I had never even noticed hall off fame inductees.

Not totally against it, interesting to see how it pans out.

Promise we will be making very good use of it. :slight_smile:

I don’t doubt it mate. Fight offers and propositions sound great. You could also use this for a bit of back and forward between boxers to create rivalry’s.