Missing Son After Contract

How do I get my missing son back? I forgot to sign him to another contract and now I can’t sign him at all

Yikes! Turned his back on Dad!!!

2 Likes

Happened to me too. Both my sons retired and neither of them brought in a wonder child.

Kids should be a thing for sure.

1 Like

Unlikely you will be able to im afraid. That’s him now signed with matchroom.

Seriously though, keep an eye out he may become available if he loses a fight. Doubtful though.

I would just put it down to experience. Game gives you 2 warnings contract is about to end so it’s on your self man. And we have all done it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

On a slightly different note. The sons gameplay is kind of redundant now anyway I feel. You can just sign any great new fighter and give him your surname anyway.

1 Like

Yeah we agree on that. It was helpful and always “Limited Edition”. We do have some other starting scenarios that we will bring in on occasion…

3 Likes

I like the two sons scenario but will admit trying to build a full global gym from scratch is a lot more compelling.

Next up - the journey to Olympic Gold?

3 Likes

This would be a pretty huge update as it would mean adding amateurs along with different rules, rankings etc.

2 Likes

I would love to see something with amateurs put in game. Would be good to be able to get Olympic gold then on to win a world title. Along with been able to move down weight they are big changes I would like to see.

1 Like

Yeah it would be a great addition. I think a problem is that the game struggles on old devises as it is without adding a whole load of new boxers and rankings per weight. If it could work it would be awesome though.

3 Likes