MMA Version of this game

I love what y’all our doing with the game I hope one day we can get a mma version just like this

6 Likes

I definitely 2nd this if you have both games you could add cross sport fights Big mma stars could fight the biggest boxing stars

They could have the MMA version have 2 or 3 main promotions like (UFC big dogs then you got Bellator and one championship) but y’all would make it your own to get to your fighters in could do promo vs promo and or many smaller ones to get known OR make it so you make the promotion(s)

Clearly far off because all the work you they are doing to make boxing manager so great but ID DEFINITELY pay to play that lol also there’s 0 even MMA simulators they would run the sim world lol

3 Likes

It’s very possible that this might happen. Ask us after Xmas. :wink:

7 Likes

Who knows we may even try a kickstarter type thing for this or other form of investment to get it going asap.

7 Likes

Agreed. Same format and everything. I’d buy it.

3 Likes

I would 100% buy it if they made it

3 Likes

Starting to think an MMA version of the game is a real good idea. Literally no competition at all and the code is mostly already there.

4 Likes

Forsure like the other dude said same format as this game but make promotions or really anything could be done since mma doesn’t have governing body’s like boxing they could make another great sim forsure is buy first day they dropped and definitely still play both games

1 Like

Yes! Different promotions like UFC, One Championship, Bellator, RIZIN FC. And if you ever do make a game like this @IronMike, please make cross promotion fights a thing.

3 Likes

Noted/passed on :slight_smile: @SmokinJoe

3 Likes

Any update on this yet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha.
No.
Thought we’d have Xmas first:)

2 Likes

we need this, gotta take advantage cause that would be the only MMA simulation game and that would crash the market, lol :joy:. but i would die for this honestly i was already thinking this before i saw it.

1 Like

sorry to bother @IronMike but it’s after XMAS! I understand if there is no update on the MMA game due to the hard work on the boxing game, but still, any thought created?

1 Like

We have been starting to work on this:)
There’s a thread over on the discord server.

It’s very early days but we are hopeful of doing something with this… 70/30;)

sorry to bother pal but can you make a mma manager announcement chennel for the discord , also do you have more news about the game or a estimate release date? Thanks please answer

Hi

We will be announcing more info on the MMA version very early in the new year.

We have a new major update coming for BM and the mma stuff gets going after that.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

When the MMA version comes out I’m quitting my job. True dedication.

2 Likes

Out of interest what bits in particular about it is are you looking forward to the most?

Being honest having different type of fighters that simple yet it’s gunna be fun

1 Like