More variety is needed

The game is great fun but after a while the only thing I’m using that’s keeping me entertained is the betting system as the game progresses it gets much more boring as you’re limited on what you see, when changing fighting styles it doesn’t feel like it matters, with this I’d have it say what both fighters, styles were after each round which is realistic because by the end of the round normally you’d know what their plan was for that round at least anyway, then changing fighting styles would actually feel more strategic than just random. Also from another boxing game I’ve played, mobile, they had two little dots to resemble your fighters and their movement I also think this is a good idea you could use and interpret a little to make you feel more involved in the fight rather just watching the punch number count up.

I suggest you create your own personal goals, storylines, or challenges. Such as my personal favorite, aim to be a 9 weight division champ (breaking Pac-Man’s record of 8) or aim to create a gym in a random small country and develop that gym, or have multiple gyms so you can match up your fighters vs each other. Or have a few journeymen to help build the profiles and careers of your young prospects. Ya know, something like that. I’m in year 2055 on my save. Had 2 sons make the HOF and now working on building 3 more sons into HOFers lol

1 Like