New beta update

Just want to big up iron Mike and his team. This update is huge. Can’t believe amount of work gone into game over last few months. Best value for money game I have ever purchased. Think I speak for everyone when I say you have done an excellent job and big :+1: for listening to fans. Keep up the good work and at some point I will buy a money pack as I feel I am robbing you.

3 Likes

Thanks Tony. That’s very appreciated.

We have tons of cool stuff ready to roll.

Can’t believe how big the game is now. Think last months update are as big as a new game.
Your hard works appreciated pal.
Are you ready for Sunday? My work sent text out today giving us all emergency holiday for Monday. Think they know win or loose there’s going to be a lot of people who think they have symptoms of covid on Monday morning. :joy::joy:

1 Like

They were going to be a new game but seemed like a hassle so we thought we’d do. It differently :wink:

It’s only going to get bigger in coming months hopefully

Couldn’t agree more. Pretty staggering what the game is like now compared to the previous game. In a short space of time as well.

1 Like

To right was so excited to play this one smashed it out the park I was only asking for cruiserweight aha. Fair play IM :clap:t3:

3 Likes

We laughed when we saw that post:)
Like who wants that shit…?:wink:

Super Middleweights though… Now we are talking.

1 Like