New fastest champ ever has arrived?

8-0? With belt I’m real close to getting a title with another guy after just 5 fights

What do y’all think

1 Like

How have you managed that? Well done for doing it. Think fastest I managed was 14/15 in light heavyweight.

2 Likes

So I have so many fighters rn like north of 100 I think one of my champs had beat a guy and the dropped him to like rank 120 but one of his were still at rank 15 so it gave him that good ranking when he won

But I feel light heavyweight must be quick because that guy I think I’ll get a belt with in 5 fights he’s at light heavyweight and I’m like real close he’s 3-0 and ranked 9 already some how lmao

1 Like

Light heavy and cruiser weight tend to be easiest to fly up rankings. When I saw your boy was super feather weight, it surprised me. Most of mine have taken 20+ fights to get a belt. How many gyms you got on this save?

1 Like

I think 14 gyms rn I’m trying to get great fights in tough places like Mongolia type places yeah all my other guys at SF take abo it 20 fights

1 Like

Mongolia. Haha. Definitely giving yourself a challenge there pal.
Last year I had a save with similar numbers to yours. I was trying to hold a belt in every weight. Think I was 2 weights short then went on a loosing streak so mugged it off.

1 Like

Right now bro I just need a champ at FLY and I got it but for some reason the guy is undisputed and he is refusing to fight my guy and he’s ranked 1 in all 4 and so I hope I don’t lose to many before he fights him lmao

I was this close to a 7-0 champ against one of my fighters lmao so close

1 Like

How did you make the fight with Junji Sato? That’s a weird one to have made. :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha shhh :shushing_face: I got good connections in the boxing sim world :earth_americas:

1 Like