Next update player request list

Another idea maybe just that you could opt to change the currency? Be cool to have it in pounds rather than dollars

Being able to edit boxers… names, country, stats.

1 Like

Data editor type thing will be coming in some form one day…

1 Like

I would love to see more fighters be “undefeated” or better records at least most fighters have a record that wouldn’t make them a top 10 in real life for example 30-10 wouldn’t make a top 10 in real life so fighting them just dosnt make the game feel realistic at least make top fighters have very good record not sure how you guys could fix that but I would love to see it

5 Likes

Dear WTBM.

I didn’t know where to email.

I’m a huge boxing fan and also a stats fan myself and enjoy heading into the unknown with 0’s on the line. In addition I am on week 2,500 on the game - I am addicted. However, I was wondering if there was a way I could use a database of fighters in the game? I would pay money for this, I mean a lot of money. I am absolutely craving to play this game when boxing was set in 1992 after Bowe had won the title and was set to face Lennox. Maybe I would have changed the outcome of that saga ;)!

Many thanks. Charlie.

2 Likes

Check your email please Iron Mike!!

Iv actually thought something along the same lines. Where people could potentially edit the database and others could download it. An 80s database with Mike Tyson, Hearns, Hagler etc would be amazing. (Similar to how you can download Football manager patches etc).

No idea how difficult this is or what issues it presents with copyright but love the idea.

2 Likes

I would literally do absolutely anything to play that boxing game with a real life database. I would pay so much for this.

1 Like

We would also love to see this game as you describe and now we’re talking about it given the way we are adding things the plan has always been to get to the point where the game world works to incorporate the real world in the way you describe. Yes there are some legal challenges but less with the historic stuff than new. But regardless we are advanced on this exact thing and it will be part of the game at some point soon enough. As we think will be versions on things other than iPhone etc… News on many things between now and the end of the year. :wink:

2 Likes

If what I suggested came to fruition with real life databases etc, this boxing manager game would be competing with footy manager on the top of the App Store. There is a missing market for this, and this is by far the best boxing promotion game to implement a real life database, oh to even get a feeling of boxing in 1974, 1985, 1992 or even today. That much of an upgrade would bring so much more attention and revenue to this game to be even better in the future as I adore this game with unlimited potential.

2 Likes

If the database idea came into fruition - I am absolutely fascinated to see the ratings of each fighters stats. I think a prime Mike Tyson back in 88’ will have the most 20s of any heavyweight I’ve seen in the game.

Iron Mike could you please check your email. Let me know if you haven’t received it. Many thanks.

We haven’t received do send again.

As we said earlier, what you describe is v close to what’s happening;)

There’s a couple things would like to see. For small ones maybe head to head record against fighters especially when you get to top tank can end up fighting same guys good to build up a rivalry or history.

Another, for a small change maybe have made up tv stations PPv etc and could have it so when looking for an opponent it’d tell you if it would be a televised match etc for decent estimated money or low key fight give it a bit more personalisation other than it’ll make you this much. For a bigger update give you the option to build fight cards and looking for fighters from that card using your stable.

Another would be boxing style that affects how much it costs to train. So for example an inside power puncher could cost less for power and taking punishment but more for defensive skills or expand the attributes more. Would also like the see stats toned down a tad as there must 200 guys in each division with 20 power

There’s more that I’m sure has been requested many times such as Regional titles, more weights etc but really enjoying this game

2 Likes

One thing was going to mention, I don’t know if it’s a bug or working as planned but uNranked fighters always want really big contracts and then a week later when they get their ranking they’d take like 1% of the amount they originally wanted

1 Like