Not signing new contracts

A possible compromise would be if there was chance you can re-sign the boxer after the last fight in his contract. Perhaps if he has had a big win in his last fight, you are allowed to open negations with him on the sign fighters screen.

I must admit I have lost 4 fighters in this save. All of them had 1 previous fight that they had won. From the moment I signed them they were unhappy. Won every fight and they still wouldn’t sign. Early on in game it’s very frustrating.

1 Like

I have had this happen to me 4 times now I have lost 3 really good fighters now and I don’t want to go forward in the game until it’s fixed hopefully

1 Like

That’s a lot of feedback.
As ever we listen to players and adjust accordingly:)

1 Like

Those are helpful images. We are mid cycle with this update and will look to incorporate some changes.

An update that we believe deals with this issue around ranking expectations is now available in the beta.
We hope that this version will go to Apple for release very quickly.

1 Like

Swift with the update as always. Good stuff.

1 Like

Thanks.

We think we have a far better version here that solves most of the problems described in this thread.

As ever we only want to make an accurate, fun and challenging game something that is sometimes hard to get the exact balance right with when we try new things.

Once again thanks to all for the feedback. It helps us to rapidly fix and release issues. This version is currently with Apple for review.

1 Like