Oldest Champion?

Anyone got an older champion than this?

6 Likes

I had one that was 51 when he was champion and did not retire until he was 52. Most of my champs are in their 40s. I think the algorithm needs to be changed so as a fighter starts approaching 40, his attributes deteriorate. Also, fighters for the most part should retire at the latest in their early 40s.

2 Likes

Agreed. We have revised the retirement algorithm for the next version. These changes are in the current beta version and result in a slew of retirements in existing games as this kicks in.

As we extend our the rules and regs of each world title organisation we will start to implement bans, licence removals for fighters who repeatedly lose by KO and/or TKO.

4 Likes

Sounds like even more great updates to an already great game. Thanks for your dedication.

James

1 Like

Seems a bit too good for his age. Is there any age degradation?

1 Like

Hi

Yes there is!!! But clearly not enough… Never seen anything like that.
Another one for the check list for this release!!

Anyone else here seen someone as old as this guy?

1 Like

My guy isn’t too old, but he doesn’t seem to be slowing down either

1 Like

That’s some going there. Good work!!!

1 Like

That’s got to be most unbeaten title fights I have seen. Good work. :+1:

1 Like

Do keep us up to speed when this guy tails off. Want to see how rapid and when this is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got back into the game again :slight_smile: I managed to snag a screenshot months back before I deleted my saved game of Joseph Williams. He only aged 2 years, but his stats increased so I doubt he was ever going to go down in stats. His only way of going down would probably be if I intentionally messed up his fights to make him lose. ps. I love being able to come back to such an updated and well taken care of game. I

t feels like a new game every time I pick it up. Great job.

2 Likes

Thanks @Albert_Cavazos

We appreciate that.