Pedraza v Commey

Haven’t really seen anyone talk about this anywhere. Should be a fun little card. Some decent title implications for the winner of the main event; they probably at least get a little consideration for a title fight/eliminator. Also, Jared Anderson fights for the first time in a while, always good to see him. And Efe Ajagba tries to bounce back after getting routed by Frank Sanchez. Few prospects that I’m unfamiliar on this card too. One I do know is Delante Johnson, he’s pretty good. Overall should be a fun night of fights :boxing_glove:

I think any time iv seen either of them they have been beaten, so be nice to see one of them win haha. Looks a good match up. Probably not one I will stay up for though.

1 Like

Yeah honestly I’m looking forward to seeing Ajagba and Anderson fight more so than the main event but it should still be good. Not sure I’ll watch all of it either

1 Like

Well it was a pretty good card. Missed the main event. Anderson looks ready for a step up. Would like to see him take on someone like Hammer or someone of his level, good step in the right direction but not quite fighting true contenders.

Pedraza v Commey 2?

1 Like