Possible MMA Version?!?!

This game is great, especially with all the suggestions being made!

Has there been any thought of an MMA version??? I would never play my consoles again!

2 Likes

Big fan of MMA probably more than boxing in the last few years would be something I would purchase in a heartbeat

I’m not convinced it would be all that good. No unifications or cross promotion fights. And only 3 - 5 round fights so over really quickly. Think with the way UFC in particular is set up, it would be pretty basic compared to a boxing game.

1 Like

It maybe a thing once we have released the PC version later this year.

1 Like

Have to disagree mate I can see this game picking up quickly with the way MMA has been becoming the biggest fighting sport in the last few years and am sure they could come up with a cool way to make the game work.

Hey you guys would know more about it than me so will take your word for it. I’m definitely in the ‘casual’ category when it comes to MMA. Definitely a market as it’s hugely popular eh.

1 Like

i would play MMA and boxing if they come on PC

oh man thank you for the acknowledgment! just a little thought i’d throw out there. i love every aspect of the game especially when you start off choosing from what’s said about the fighter then the attributes show. i most definitely will choose a grappler… by far my favorite type of fighters in mma. crossing my fingers for this to happen this year! only promoting/managing game i don’t have and i’d love it to be by you guys!

2 Likes

Can we also have a Mac version, if that’s not too tricky?