Records tab issue

Please note we are aware of an issue in some games with the Records tab when fighter of the year award has been given.

We are looking at a fix for this and will add to this thread when we have more info.
Our apologies.

1 Like

Just an update on this. Started a new game. For first few years the records tab was working. Just tried it just now on week 250 and it crashes again. Don’t know if that’s of any help. But somewhere after the first few years something triggers this error.

1 Like

Yeah I’m having this issue now so it won’t ever reboot and start working ? So now I won’t be able to see any records at all ? I play every game tell like week 5000 just for them stats

1 Like

Wouldn’t stress man, it will get fixed.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a ball ache this one. Simple in theory but we haven’t managed to reproduce this yet.

However, like all these things we get them in the end and we have someone dedicated to trying to fix this. We will report back here when this issue has been identified and we will offer it on the beta as soon as we have nailed it.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m done playing until this is fixed. No point in putting hours into a game/fighter that you can’t even utilize all the features with.

Welcome James!
Seems dramatic.

3 Likes

I mean it’s one feature that has only just been added anyway :joy:. It will get fixed. I think people need to appreciate that this game gets contestant updates and features for no additional price. Bugs will happen. But they always get fixed in the end.

1 Like

We will be submitting a build to beta in a moment that tries to fix/understand this issue.

1 Like

A build has been submitted to the beta group with a fix for the closing of the Records screen. We would appreciate that anyone getting this issue can confirm that the screen now opens or not… :wink:

Yup, the records tab now opens. Good work.

Fighter of the year crashes but I’m assuming my that’s expected.

That helps :slight_smile:

So when you tap/click (BM is now on MacOS for Silicon Macs:) ) the FoY button the crash occurs?

Very helpful :slight_smile:

Please play. Pleeease

1 Like

Exactly. All other tabs working.

1 Like

I don’t think the records issue I’d solved but I don’t know if the beta went public yet.

Did it get fixed? Or is in works still?

Can anyone here with the latest beta who experienced the Records tab crash confirm that it does not crash in the beta? :slight_smile:
thanks

Latest beta you can see records and only crashes when trying to open fighter of the year.

1 Like

Ok thanks.
That’s helpful.