Regional Title fights

Really enjoying the update. Have a couple of European champions. One small thing though. Should the title fights not be 12 rounds?

Also noticed that early on in a career the boxer also takes part in 10 round fights (instead of 8) if his challenger is more experienced. Not sure if this is intended or not so thought I would mention it.

But outstanding update. Really provides a different element to a fighters career.

2 Likes

Just had my first couple of world title fights since the update and they are also 10 rounds so looks like a bug.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem but I’ve also had some world title fights go past 10 rounds then I just had one there that went to points after 10 rounds

1 Like

Agreed - brilliant update. Just that small bug.

What’s the update on it’s not updated for me on a iPhone 7

Ok, thanks for those reports.
Glad it’s added something extra :wink:

1 Like

We will fix this issue tomorrow/Thursday with another beta update:

We have replicated it. Seems to affect world or regional titles in matchmaker screen.

1 Like

What update is this ? I’ve had no updates on iPhone 7+

It’s on the beta mate. Iv your not already on that give IronMike a shout.

I’m really liking the regional titles but I was thinking it would be good if you could vacate the regional title so if you get a world title fight you could vacate it if you wanted so other fighters could fight for it and I was also thinking it would be good if you could get a crown on you’re record for a regional title fight like you do with a world title fights even if the crown was silver instead of gold to show it’s a regional title fight and another thing I was thinking was about getting stripped of you’re title if you don’t defend it within a certain time cause I have a fighter who won the ebu title then lost his next fight that wasn’t a regional title fight and now he’s ranked to low to defend it but is still ebu champion

Assume you mean a crown on your career record fights? Yeah I agree, would be nice if title fights are recognised in the same way. And as you say, a different colour like silver would work well.

However I like it the way it is, in regards to fighting for a world title when a regional champion. If you lose, you still have the regional title to fight for.

2 Likes

Yeah we tried different routes with that but having the regional title holder vacating automatically on winning a world title seemed a better outcome, not least when the regional title holder is from a less fashionable region…

2 Likes

Yeah I think it showing on your record as a title fight would be cool and definitely like a different coloured crown would be really cool actually!

1 Like