Rodriguez vs Rungvisai

This could go down as the card of the year. Big time main event, Ababiy, Ford, and Castro fighting. Rios getting a title shot. Anyone else excited?

Have to confess that we aren’t experts this far from the divisions but yes that’s a good night’s fighting.
Looking forward to it

1 Like

It looks a great card. But man, these events are a killer to stay up for in the uk. Think it kicks off at 4am for us. Will probably just watch this one on DAZN on Sunday morning. Never the same not watching live though eh.

1 Like

Man that sucks. 9 pm start for me, so it ain’t bad. I prefer the fight to be in the UK tho. Always starts around mid day for us here in the states lol.

I stay up way too often for the US events. Always still feel it on the Monday!

1 Like

Gotta break out the smelling salts on Monday lol

Excellent fight and performance by Rodriguez.

Thoroughly enjoyable not least since learnt to not stay up all night and instead watch the whole cards/show on the Sunday morning:) great way to wake up

1 Like

Agreed, Bam looked great last night. Would like to see him take on Chocolatito or the winner of Ioka/Nietes next

Also, sad to see Rios lose his title shot. Hopefully he continues to fight, even if he becomes a gatekeeper of the division like Rosado or Chisora.

1 Like

Well, Bam has his next fight locked in already. Chief support for Canelo-GGG 3 against Israel Gonzalez. Not as high-quality of an opponent as some of us hoped but still should be a fun fight. Gonzalez gave Chocolatito a good fight a couple of years back, so maybe he’ll give Bam some issues.

1 Like