Say hello to your fighter of the year…lol :/

Is there a fixed date for fighter of the year? I recently went into a new year and haven’t had any fighter of the year news. Also, what determines fighters being on the GOAT list? My fighter has a better record than everyone on it (50-0) and has won all belts at LHW, CW and HW and is nowhere in the top 100 - but fighters he has beaten (a couple more than once) are on the list?

1 Like

We talked about this, he is working on fixing it. It’s pretty uncommon apparently but it happens in my save too.

1 Like

Thanks.Do you remember when you first saw fighter of the year appear? And where? I’m 8 years deep and just reached a new year…

Or is that also something that was discussed as a known issue

Nah he said he hadn’t seen it before and it’s weird. My save is all sorts of demonic, until now all of 20 of my fighters hate me, I lost all of the ones I spent money on.

1 Like

Probably cos you give them such terrible names :joy: , just kidding. Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

I changed his name dammit!

1 Like

The name sucks. And the save game corrupted in protest. Mystery over :wink:

1 Like

Must admit I didn’t realise the curry boxer was Indian. Yeah that’s a tad iffy lol.

Having said that, I wouldn’t mind a Scottish boxer named Haggis.

I might name one of my English boxers Morris Dancer.

3 Likes

How have you managed to be so hated? Played this game a while now and never seen a stable like that. I would start a new game if I was you. Haha.

1 Like

You know, they just started getting over their hatred towards me and randomly decided to like me. Really the oddest save ever.

1 Like

We have let this pass this time….

Next time we may not:)

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had fighter of the year.

Neither have I which is surprising because fighters way less qualified win it.

it’s not an easy one to win plus we are temporarily disabling it in the next update to make it a lot better/not crash :wink:

1 Like