Text size on a mobile

Anyone else finding it too small? Wish I could go back to the previous version where it was more readable. An unnecessary alteration :slightly_frowning_face:

We are interested in views on this.

We changed to a standard text size for mobile that is used for games such as FM etc.

Keen to hear views.

I think itā€™s fine. With all of the stuff going on on any given screen in game, I think that the font size fits pretty well. I donā€™t find it difficult to read, either.

So as long as it suits those with 20/20 vision all is fine? Still donā€™t understand why it was changed, I canā€™t recall anyone flagging the text size up as being too big. If something isnā€™t broke, why fix it?

I donā€™t have 20/20 vision. As a matter of fact, I was denied a chance to join the military as a result of my poor eyesight. The app doesnā€™t bother me

As for the ā€œif it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it,ā€ the game will be adding a lot more stuff soon with the fight card update. Maybe they need the space, and itā€™s preemptive to make room now for the update?

1 Like

This next update is so big and so much new stuff in it we want to make it right. Weā€™ll add a poll to the page and see what people say. :slight_smile:

• Text is just right
  • Text is too small
  • Text is too big

0 voters