The craziest name I found in game

Talking about bad names…

Look at my upcoming opponent’s name.

1 Like

Yo, they have to get better with some of these names. LOL

1 Like

Personally we think the names are fantastic. All based on real active fighters….

2 Likes

I know it’s random - Little Negro might have to make the blacklist. :joy::joy::joy:

Yes agreed.

We will deal with that.

1 Like

I don’t think that one was game generated

I’m thinking it must be. As you can’t fight stable mates. Unless it’s someone that left. But it’s a possible name.

Ahh I assumed as he said look at my opponents name the main profile was the opponent meaning his fighter was the one showing as next fight

Maybe I was being too judgemental given his track record haha

I hear you man. I’ve had similar name pop up though so will give benefit of doubt.

My track record? Curry Curry isn’t racist even if the guy is Indian. I know I could have called him something else but I had just ate Curry chicken. Not to mention I’m in a loving relationship with an Indian woman.

1 Like

Accept my humble apology, it was just a joke referencing that and I did say I was being too judgmental

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to label anyone anything I’m sorry

1 Like

It’s alright I’m not offended, I just reacted to defend my honor. It’s easy to not know someone and still have an opinion online. Welcome to the 21st century guys.

2 Likes

Next update to game needs to have online so we can put out stables against each other’s. We can settle this debate like men in the ring. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

We have updated the names so that not appear from the next but one update.

It’s good everyone has stayed mellow :slight_smile: Thanks for that.

4 Likes

Haha funny I was thinking the same thing.

2 Likes

I bet you were biting your tongue. Were you tempted to jump in with your anti English antics, unicorn boy. Haha.

Nah I just leave my anti English chat for your good self fella :sunglasses:

Haha. Am like Carl froch. Granite chin, it just bounces off me. Haha.

1 Like