Think this was a lucky win

so my fighter (brogan) was getting battered and he ko’d Joachim, so he’s won a title at heavyweight and light heavy now, onto the ibf now and he’ll be a 2 time triple, I’ll put Joachim in the comments since I’m new

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t call that a huge upset. Your boxer has amazing stats.

Also do you know you can edit the federations names? I’m not being cheeky, just I note you say IBF but you still have the default belt names showing.

1 Like

Oh right, where do I edit them mate?

Go into Titles, and then there is an option at the bottom called ‘Title Orgranisation Config’. You can edit them all there.

Titles is the sole topic of the next big update and coming to beta in next few days. :):slight_smile:

New screens and doing all the titles full justice…

1 Like

Wow, I forgot to say in the last post, I’m really enjoying this game, was it really made by just a few people?

Thanks. Glad you’re enjoying it.
Special prize if you guess exactly how many people work on BM (dev, business, design, customer support etc) …! :wink:

Guessing one since ur the only moderator on here I’ve seen

1 Like

Iv often wondered that. Surely it’s not just yourself. I thought about 5.

No, much less than that! :slight_smile:

2? If you didn’t often say ‘we’ I’d say 1. Impressive

1 Like

Please let it just be one guy, that would be pretty cool indeed. :white_check_mark:
Either way whoever’s involved keep it going this is the most satisfying yet challenging game I’ve played for a long time!

1 Like

It is indeed that cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like