Tips for new players

Just wondering how o can upgrade players status, I have a boxer with low punch accuracy and takes punishment

You need it use the fighter xp in the growth section. Some stats will also randomly update depending on your coach, how you win fights etc.

I know this is probably a lot to ask, but could there be a way for you to have the ability to set the game in the past. For example, to have one of the start dates to be in 1967, so title fights could be 15 rounds instead of the modern day of 12 rounds.
If you can’t, I understand, it would just be cool for the game to have the different rounds going through the ages especially when transitioning from the mid 80s to the 90s.

Yes it is possible and it’s something that we have thought about before. We like the idea of running games in this way not least with (maybe) having real fighters or from an era.

As with most things it’s really a question of people asking for it and/or us finally getting round to it.

Something we must do more of though are scenarios and this is one way to achieve that.

1 Like

I know it would be fun to have a war with some of the greats like Joe Louis or Marciano, or even go back to the days when you could fight 45 rounds with Sam Langford or Jack Johnson.