Unable to make new fights with multiple belt holder

After having multiple titles won, the button to schedule a fight dissappears.

1 Like

Click the make fight or create show button @Lolek_ibolek

@Lolek_ibolek renew your fighters contract bro

Can’t do that. The buttons don’t appear on the screen. Looks like it’s a UI issue. The make a fight screen when you have already choseen an opponent when holding 2 or more titles just pushes the buttons further down until they dissappear from the screen. Hopefully it’s fixed soon since it’s an fairly easy fix.

1 Like

It was the contract thanks for the help.

1 Like

What device are you playing on? Because the image you showed a lot of the details is not available to me. I have the basic matchup like a tale of the tape but I don’t have purse splits I don’t have % of sanctioning bodies, I don’t have any of those. I play on iPhone, how can I see? Do u know? @Lolek_ibolek