Undisputed heavyweight champ van schedule a fight

My guy is threaten to leave me after becoming undisputed champ and I can’t schedule any fights and I don’t want to vacate I want to make defences of my belts

1 Like

It is based on rankings for the title organizations. WBC requires your title to be defended against a top 2 contender. WBA is top 3, IBF top 5, WBO top 7 (I believe off the top of my head). So, your contender has to be ranked AT MINIMUM 2,3,5,7 in order as shown in-game. And they can’t be injured or in another fight already. So, if there is no one coming up in a week or two, if your guy is already threatening to leave you, vacate the WBC belt then try again, then WBA, then IBF if there’s still no one.

1 Like

Alas that’s why there have been so few undisputed champs in the sport’s history…

With my undisputed champs, I have to monitor the the rankings. It’s quite hard to predict where fighters will fall in the rankings with a win or a loss, but you can sort of gauge if there will be a challenger sooner or later. Sometimes you get lucky, and there will be fights back to back, sometimes even two options if you are on a real good run. But it wasn’t uncommon for my undisputed champs to sit out nearly a year at times.

My suggestion would be, look at the rankings, check who is fighting who, and that should give you an idea if you might have a fight lined up soon enough. If you are concerned, drop a couple belts. My heavyweight champ fights roughly every 5-6 months, on average that is. He set the record for most defences in 3 organisations, so I decided to vacate them, due to a long layoff from lack of contenders. Now the goal is to set the new record in the fourth and final organisation (hopefully a couple magazine titles as well). and then he will probably be ready to retire.

1 Like

Spot on advice there @Tyzie_Vegemite

Thanks

1 Like

You mean vacate all four titles, wait for someone else to win the championships and then challenge in? That’s ridiculous.