Undisputed issues

Haha Iv not had a proper session for ages. Getting too old for all that jazz :joy:. Hibs may get to a winnable Scottish Cup final shortly though so that has messy written all over it.

I really want BJS to win, but man it’s going to be hard eh. Canelo is a machine. And gets every decision. My bet would be Canelo on points. Controversially.

We will do moving up and down the justice it deserves once the other weights are in. Without those and it’s just not a good experience from our perspective. The extra weights add (obviously) a lot extra to the game. As well as doubling the number of boxers and game update speeds :wink: Hence it coming in the near future…

Is that the next planned ‘big’ update? I can’t think of anything that else that would improve the game more.

Fighter contracts and more detailed fight contract/bill creation feel like they are needed and listening to feedback here. As well as doing the PC version and the continuous round of small improvements on feedback.

Weights and more stuff around that will be later as will require us to rejig some things with the UI.

All in hand and one day we will probably publish something out about plans. :slight_smile:

1 Like