Usyk v Chisora - PPV predictions

Relieved there’s a fight to watch this Saturday.
Any predictions here?
Winner and round.

We will fire off some game IAP codes to those who call it right:)

1 Like

Chisora ko/tko early

You had better but a few quid on that then! 7-1 Del Boy KO/TKO…:wink:

Usyk unanimous on points.

1 Like

Usyk win…and here is a bold prediction…by knockout.

Round 7.

I think David Haye has more chance of coming out of retirement and winning that fight (which is very, very unlikely) than Chisora winning it by knock out…

But, it’s boxing. Who knows.

1 Like

Just can’t see beyond Usyk which we know is how it’s being sold. We are biggish fans of Chisora as a good character but surely Usyk clears this one easy.

Person most to worry from Usyk win we reckon is Fury who gets pushed backwards in terms of facing Joshua by looks of it…

He is 36 and has lost 9 times.
I think this is just a warm up for Usyk before he fights the top, top fighters in the division.

1 Like

In fairness to Del Boy, many of his loses are to elite and top class fighters. Tyson x 2, Klitschko, Hay, White x2. Gives most a good fight. Still can’t see past Usyk though.

1 Like

Our money had finally gone down on Usyk win Rounds 1-8…

Usyk on points.it would be interesting to see both tactical game

Thought it was a really close fight I don’t know how usyk will perform with the better heavyweights though

BBC…”An attack in the seventh sent Chisora staggering to the ropes as Usyk found ways to land while on the move”.

Another 30 seconds and 7th round KO prediction might have been right.

Yes, I think he’d struggle against better heavyweights who can more skillfully land body shots.

Not big or strong enough by looks of it.
Fair played to Del boy

1 Like