We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.00.05 of Boxing Manager to the App Store.
We are delighted with the progress that’s been made with this version.
We hope players enjoy it. We will continue to iterate rapidly with future release in coming weeks.
Thanks for the beta group as ever. If you’re not a part please sign up.
The highlights of the release are as follows:-
- Title unifications are now back and better than ever. Any of the combos of the three titles can and will unify including to a coveted undisputed three title unification. Unified titles now also break up/split when the title organisations don’t agree on the challengers over a prolonged period. News will update the user to inform them of what is happening with each title.
- Pound for Pound rankings now improved/working properly. If playing existing game then it will take a cycle of fights for the ranking to become representative. New games will see fresh, accurate P4P ratings from week 1.
- World title fight eligibility modified. Top two ranked fighters eligible for GBC title shot, top three ranked eligible for GBA slot and top five ranked fighters for GBF.
- Training now set to balanced by default for all fighters.
- Rankings engine updated to allow smoother and quicker movement up (and down) rankings as well as lower variability between rankings
- Fight schedule engine optimisation and enhancements