We've released our MMA Manager game!

Our MMA Manager game is out! Run your own gym and build world champions — sign fighters from 200+ nationalities and train 27 individual attributes across striking, clinch, grappling, subs and conditioning. Every fighter specialises in one of eight real combat styles: Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling, BJJ, Sambo, Kickboxing, Judo and Karate. Style matchups genuinely matter.

Fights play out second-by-second in a state-of-the-art fight simulator covering standing, clinch and ground positions. KOs, TKOs, submissions and decisions are all driven by attributes and tactics, matching real-world statistics.

Chase belts across eight weight divisions, hire trainers, upgrade your gym, negotiate contracts and promote your own cards with real financial stakes.

2 Likes

When is it coming out on Android? I’d love to play this as I am a big fan of your boxing manager game!

1 Like

Hi

we will do this for iOS.
then we have some more Boxing stuff we are working on for both iOS and PC/Android.
Then it is next on the list…

Thanks

Alex

1 Like

Okay, thanks for telling me!

Will the game ever be free ?

Hello sorry to bother again. But any updates on the android release? Have been spending alot of time on boxing manager again and now I’m back into the loop of playing it again. So if you could update with a possible release date that’s great. Thanks.

1 Like

Go to play store and update the game

1 Like

Can’t find either of the two. Boxing manager or mma manager. I’m on android and I have boxing manager downloaded but can’t find it even though I used the direct link to the app.

1 Like

What do you mean? Isn’t the game on the play store? I use an iPhone so for me I just go to the App Store and update the game, there is a clear blue button that says “update” (for me).

If you can’t find it, then how do you be “spending alot of time on boxing manager again and now I’m back into the loop of playing it again?”

I have the game, I just can’t find it on the app store for some reason and the direct link doesn’t take me to the app.

1 Like

I use A71 android phone.

1 Like

ok I’m not sure then, sorry I couldn’t help you out man. @AlexD @BMUpdates can you take a look and help @Jonah_Langille Thanks.

It’s alright i don’t know what’s happening either so we’re in the same boat.

1 Like

The game is currently not available in the Play Store. A brand new version for Android, PC/Steam is coming out in the coming days/werks.

2 Likes

Did that solve your problem @Jonah_Langille

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see this. Yes it most likely will even if it doesn’t I won’t bother you guys anymore haha.

1 Like

What is you haha about @Jonah_Langille

Just laughing about how I bothered you for pretty much no reason, that’s all.

1 Like