When will my fighter Retire

Does anyone know when a fighter will retire in a stable?

Mostly usually on a loss.

Yea i had a fighter retire after a loss even though he had 5 more fights on his contract. He was 49 and had over 100 fights!

1 Like

Old school for sure.

Never seen an Indian heavyweight being that good! Got to love the game world :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s even more crazy about this guy is he was originally an Indian Welterweight! longest serving fighter I’ve had. The continual and realistic generation of fighters is what keeps this game interesting for me

1 Like

Maybe this guy shouldn’t have gone quite so far…! :wink:

1 Like

He just kept winning late in his career :joy: … I’ve not had any other fighter last that long. It’s cool to have the odd exception like this guy I think (Hopkins style). Just don’t want too many of them and in my experience there isn’t. This guy obviously just had some seriously good Indian genes haha. He had really high growth points and his stamina was originally 20, I added quite a few growth points to it as it depleted.
He was able to move up too many weights in my opinion though… the height thing someone mentioned before would be good as an indication of how many weights a fighter can move (up/down). Or maybe just a cap on only being able to move to one other weight, possibly with the option to move back to original weight?

100% agree with that.
At the moment displaying physical attributes and weight management will come after next set of big updates which we’re HEAVILY engaged with at the moment… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the main issue with moving up weights being unrealistic is that the game only has the traditional old school weight groups. So moving up 4 weights, which is actually quite normal irl (for the top guys) could mean moving from Welterweight to Heavyweight (which is just a bit daft). Roy Jones Jr was champion at middleweight to heavyweight but I think he’s the only one who has done this. Adding the rest of the weights would make it work better.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

Adding change weight really was a compromise for us. Players (understandably) want it but without the full weight spectrum it’s hard to do it right. When they appear however… :wink:

1 Like

I can understand why you just went with those traditional weights. Considering there are 3 belts, it’s a lot of data as it is. And that’s just a 3rd of the actual weights.

Moving weights is great and one of the best additions in the game I think. It would be nice if there were tougher rules though. Some kind of stat could be introduced so the user can see how easy the boxer is making weight.

Move weight at the right time and you gain stats. Move at the wrong time (or stay at the lower weight too long) and you lose stats. Something like that anyway.

Three belts is one thing. In a few weeks we will be at a minimum of 8 per weight. Which means in less than a year we will have gone from 8 to 24 and then to 64. By end of year we will almost certainly be at over 200 or more!!! :slight_smile: Can’t wait.

2 Likes